Sunday, January 18, 2009

Is it Really Possible to create a world that works for all of us?

This below written article is written on

Sunday, March 11, 2007

As I'm deleting my blog makingadifferenceinlife.blogspot.com and wanted to keep this article alive just copy pasted it here.

Regards.
Nagaraj Bhat
Nagorajn

If u r thinking "why I'm here?" Then this is the right place u r supposed to be.

CRAP? Just wait for a sec. Change Ur mind comeback.I know u have lost many A opportunity.And I really don't want u to loose this one.So I'm pleading u to continue.

Let me introduce my self .I'm Nagaraj Bhat. An INFORMATION SCIENCE student of Sir M.Visvesvaraya Institute of technology,Bangalore.As per the date.

I was one among the guys who made it into Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya's. A free residential school completely aided from central govt. of India @ my 12 age.

Coming back to the context of making a difference in life;
One Tuesday past 10 months back in June 2006,My friend called me for an evening session for something called LANDMARK EDUCATION.

I was there sharp 6:45 pm as he had asked me to be..

Some Dick head Sardar came up the stage and everyone stood up and started to clap.
And my friend whispered in my ear "This is the man who transformed me.Do u know he was once CFO of Microsoft ?" I stared @ him as to wat is he up against ?

He replied calmly back as a response to my body language"CFO means Chief Financial Officer".

At that instant I gottu know the person is out of mind and giving damn to him I started to enjoy the evening looking at all possible beautiful,wonderful and gorgeous girls. And believe most girls were so charming that I was confused whom to look @ first.

As the ancient KAMASUTRA author Vatsayana describes "A lady socked in the milk and honey".Most of the girls were soo gorgeous.

I was enjoying my evening in the manner,and suddenly this sardar who turned out to a mind reader for me started saying "Now I'm going to tell u something u can't digest".He said "Till now no one of u were listing to me".

Most of them were astonished to hear that but "I got it,I was not listening to him".
Then he came on the topic again explained us wat he really meant.

Man I felt it, It was so true.
But one thing was certain they were marketing some product and they have brain washed my friend or I don't know wat and all.
He was not the same person I used to see. Changes were in the positive manner tho, First time ever in entire being with him,he was not really forcing me into something he was requesting me for.
And that's all the saga was I got myself registered in the program.

And trust me life is never the same again.

MIRACLE HAPPENS IN LANDMARK & TODAY I CAN SAY
"Its really possible to create a world that works for all of us"

Thanks for going through the article.I will be contented if I made a difference in ur life.

http://www.landmarkeducation.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is the first article I have blogged ever.

    The blog is long gone.

    ReplyDelete